Click Here To Order Now

All Property Assets Consulting, Inc. aka APAC 1, Inc.

Phone Icon (888) APACONE (272-2663)

All Property Assets Consulting, Inc. aka APAC 1, Inc.

Phone Icon (419) 745-9215
It Doesn't Cost It Pays

Certified Nationwide — We Just Want 1% of Your Trust; We Will Earn the Other 99%

2022 APAC 

Appraisal Consulting Business Worldwide

Welcome to APAC 1, Inc., All Property Assets Consulting Appraisals, the only source you'll ever need for business consulting, real and personal property appraisals, environmental consulting & inspections and marine consulting & surveying.

At APAC 1, Inc., we provide exceptional integrity and objectivity, and we boast an uncompromising willingness to deliver credible services in a timely fashion. Our licensed and certified consultants, appraisers, arbitrators, mediators, umpires, and investigators pride themselves on prompt delivery of credible services, and settlement agreements, and they have done so for thousands of satisfied clients since our inception in 1979. We are pleased that our clients — many of whom are Fortune 1000 companies — have been with us for many years.

In order to better serve our clients' needs, APAC 1, Inc. is revolutionizing the consulting and appraisal business by implementing web-based services. Now, whatever your location, our services can be expedited to you directly via the digital platforms, thus minimizing or eliminating the need for site visits. Contact us today to learn more! We serve clients throughout the world.

Business Consulting 

Environmental Inspections

Marine Surveying

Residential Services

Ensure that your air quality is within normal ranges!

Call (888) APACone (272-2663)

Semi-Tractor Modified - Damage - Claim Total Loss Real Estate Evaluations– Inspections High Performance - Modified - Custom Cycle
Two Motorcycles Manufacturing Facility - Warehousing& Transportation Aerospace Aircraft Equipment Manufacture

We Are the Horses that Pull the Cart for You and Your Assets and Recognize Environmental Concerns (REC)

Request Specific Consultations

Ecological Consulting Estate Appraisals Marine Consulting Automotive
Real Estate Consulting

Member of the Environmental Assessment Association

National Association of Real Estate Appraisers

Environmental Assessment Association Logo Fannie Mae


American Board& Yacht Council Graphic Approved RTC FDIC Graphic

Download Air Contaminants Diagram

Visit Our Other Websites, click below!

Auto Appraisal World Logo auto appraisal pro


APAC 1, Inc. thanks you for your consideration and welcomes any and all questions or comments that you have about our services, personnel, web site, and more. The voice of our customers has forged the company we are today.

We are proud to offer service products of the finest quality, and we understand that clear and accessible communication is the key to achieving that goal. Please choose the method of platform that serves you the best.

(888) APACONE * Worldwide
(800) 621-1818 * Worldwide


Serving Worldwide
Hours of Operation
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week

We accept all major credit cards!

Payment Icons


google Reviews


Appraisals and Valuation Services



6176 Lookover Ct
Toledo, OH 43612

5763 Talmadge Rd Suite A, Toledo, OH 43623

8927 Lewis Avenue Unit 2
Temperance, MI 48182

13317 Sherwood Dr,
Huntington Woods, MI, 48070

200 E. 3rd St.
Imlay City, MI 48444

Wyandotte Michigan

9123 Woodbridge Oak Terrace, Orlando, FL 32825

14310 Swan Green LN
Houston, TX 77095

2020 E Governors Cir #212
Houston, TX 77092

1425 Windchime Ave
Chula Vista, CA 91913

15502 Bonsai Way
Tustin, CA 92782

8410 Natalie Ln
Los Angeles, CA 90026

150 Samuel Jacob Dr
Stockbridge, GA 30281

8613 Will Newton Dr
Montgomery, AL 36117


Leave us a Review

Google Reviews 1 and 2
Google Review 3
Google Review 4 and 5
Google Review 6
Google Review